- Zendesk Admin role.
- Your Instagram account must be a business type. You can learn more about this in the article “How to change the type of your Instagram account to professional”.
- Facebook page must be associated with a business page on Instagram. You can learn more about this in the article “How to link an Instagram account to a page on Facebook”.
1. Go to the “Administration” tab
2. Next, find the “Channels” section, and in it click the “Channel Integrations” tab.
3. Select "Instagramer "Suite".
4. Go to the “Accounts” tab, click on the “Active Accounts” heading and select “Inactive Accounts” in the drop-down list.
5. Ensure there is no you account here, otherwise activate it - move the mouse cursor over the line with the name of the account and click on the icon that appears at the end of the line, select “Activate” in the drop-down list
Done! Integration should work. If it doesn't, please reach our support.