- Zendesk Admin role.
- Your Instagram account must be a business type. You can learn more about this in the article “How to change the type of your Instagram account to professional”.
- The Facebook page must be associated with a business page on Instagram. You can learn more about this in the article “How to link an Instagram account to a page on Facebook”.
Usually, two problems can occur while connecting to an Instagram account: the "500 error" and “This account already exists.”
It usually happens when Instagram is not responding. In this case, you can write us.
This account already exists
1. Go to Zendesk Admin Center:
2. Apps and Integrations -> Channel apps -> Instagramer Suite:
3. Go to the “Accounts” tab, click on the “Active Accounts” heading and select “Inactive Accounts” in the drop-down list.
4. If the list of inactive accounts is empty, then write us, indicating the steps that you have already taken.
5. If accounts appear in the Inactive accounts list, move the mouse cursor over the line with the name of the account and click on the icon that appears at the end of the line, select “Activate” in the drop-down list
Done! Integration should work fine. However, if you still face the issue, please reach our support.