Download and install private Zendesk app.
To make integration with WhatsApp follow the steps below:
- Go to the application settings page: Admin home - Channels - Channel Integrations. Find the WhatsApper app and click on it.
- Switch to the Accounts tab and click the Add account button.
- Enter your company's name.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your phone.
- Tap dots ⠇ in the app's right top corner (Android) or Settings (iOS) and go to WhatsApp Web/Desktop.
- Scan QR code on a WhatsApper page.
If the connection is successful, you will see this section:
Additional details and restrictions
- You should have a WhatsApp account.
Note: You can use a personal WhatsApp account for tests, but we recommend utilizing WhatsApp Business
- Your phone must be online.
Note: We recommend connecting the phone to a charger, turning off the power saving mode, and other functions that may interfere with the application.