1. Download the installation package first.
2. Then visit Admin Center >> Apps and Integrations >> Zendesk Support Apps >> Click "Upload Private App":
3. Upload zip file you have just downloaded:
4. After the upload is complete, click "Install":
5. Next, go to Admin Center >> Apps and Integrations >> Channel apps >> Whatsapper >> Click "Accounts" tab → Press "Add account":
6. - Create your Account name;
- Open the WhatsApp application on your phone;
- Tap dots ⠇ in the app's right top corner (Android) or Settings (iOS) and go to WhatsApp Web/Desktop (Linked Devices);
- Scan the QR code on a WhatsApper General page;
- Save the changes:
If the connection is successful, you will see this notification:
You can set additional settings in the "Advanced" tab, like:
- add tags to Zendesk tickets created for WA integration;
- indicate e-mail that will receive notifications in case of downtimes;
- prescribe Zendesk ticket subject prefix for WA integration and even more:
1. The app has a 14-day free trial at the beginning. To continue the service, don't forget to subscribe to the app. For this enter your e-mail into the pop-up window:
To your email you'll receive a link to subscribe. Click on "OAPPS Billing portal":
You'll be redirected to our billing portal to choose the plan and enter card details.
2. You can manage your subscription from the "Subscription" tab in the WhatsApper settings by clicking on "Billing Portal":
Still have questions? Please reach our support!
Please sign in to leave a comment.