Some accounts adding issues can be solved using a proxy server for initial configuration. As we use regional servers, Instagram needs to treat their IP addresses for your account as trusted. So to make the addresses trusted you can login to Instagram having a proxy on and then our server will be able to log in instead of you to support your integration with Zendesk.
To use the proxy you have to carry out the steps below:
- Write a request to email@example.com to get temporary proxy credentials. You have to get 3 strings: a domain name, a login, and a password.
- Open or Download the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Go to Instagram.com and log in normally.
- Log out of your Instagram account.
- Open Firefox preferences> General-> scroll down to Network settings.
- Choose manual proxy configuration, enter the domain name you've got earlier as HTTP proxy (instagramer-eu.ontecapps.com on a screenshot below) and 3128 port, check "Also use this proxy for HTTPS"
- Press OK.
- Visit Instagram.com again. It will prompt you for proxy credentials - use the login and the password from above (be careful - not your Instagram credentials).
- Log in to Instagram again. It may render as a new connection.
- Turn off the proxy back by pressing "No proxy" or open your usual browser.
- Go to Instagramer and try to add your account in 24 hours.