If you are interested in gathering some additional data from your customers on Instagram to quickly and efficiently track your customer information, you may use the “Extended Messages Authors Data (e.g. follower count)” button.
Note: Import extended data (increases message delivery delay)
Follow the next steps to set up this option:
- Go to Admin -> Channel Integrations -> Instagramer -> Account Advanced Settings and enable “Extended Messages Authors Data”
2. Visit Admin -> User Fields -> add the following types and field keys:
- [Text] ig_login (to keep Instagram login information);
- [Checkbox] ig_valid (to show Instagram verification status);
- [Numeric] ig_followers (to check Instagram followers number)
Note: You cannot change the field key after you create the custom user field. The field key is used by the API and Liquid placeholders, and it is the only field setting that is not editable after it is set.
Click “Create field”. New user fields are active by default and are added to all users.
Click here if you need more information about adding custom fields.
Now you may use the additional details of the customers and set up new triggers, e.g., set the highest priority for users who have more than 1000 subscribers:
Besides, you can use custom user fields in your automations. You can use placeholders to reference custom user fields in macros, ticket comments, and notification messages.