Some applications are not available at Zendesk Marketplace, so they cannot be installed using a usual way, but, nevertheless, it is possible by uploading a zip file with the application. Below is a description of some steps to do this.
Carry out the following steps:
- Inside Zendesk click on an “Admin” icon on the left panel, then Apps/Manage:
- Click an “Upload private app” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Firstly type in the app’s name - you will see it in the list later and choose a file by clicking the appropriate button. Then click “Upload”.
- Read some Zendesk warnings for private apps and confirm your decision by clicking the “Upload” button.
- Wait until the uploading process is finished and then click “Install”. If you want to restrict access to the application for certain users please read the article “” and add some steps before the process is finished.
That's it! The application is installed.