Install Custom Fields App
- Go to Zendesk marketplace. Find Custom fields app. https://www.zendesk.com/apps/chat/687662/custom-fields/
- Click Free Trial to install the app. You won't be charged before trial ends. Fill in your billing details. You can use coupon GbT7u3J8 to get 30% discount for reading this.
Keep selectedCustom Fields field empty.
Configure the app
- Start or open any chat. If you have configured your account for automatic ticket creation in Support, Custom Fields app will become active. Click Gears button.
- Select fields you want your agents to edit during the chat, order fields and click Save. You may see not all of your fields, as some field types are not supported.
- Now your agents can edit tickets fields from the chat interface. Click Update Ticket to apply changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.